Mind and body operate in tandem, which is why stress causes headaches and slamming your hand in the door makes you forget math. Restore your faculties with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $75 for a wine-therapy package for one (a $150 value)
- $145 for a wine-therapy package for two (a $300 value)
- $280 for a wine-therapy package for four (a $600 value
The package includes the following for each person:
- Welcome glass of wine
- Signature wine foot soak and spa sommeliers' essential-oil- and herb-bar setup
- Choice of a 30-minute Press’d for Time Coco-Cab Vino facial or a Vino massage
- Boutique wine tasting at The Barrel Room with five samples
- 20% off purchase of a VIP card at Bella Cose Boutique
Vino + Therapy Spa Studio
From red-wine facials to grape-seed-oil massages, the vinotherapists at Vino + Therapy Spa Studio introduces wine and beer components to their soothing spa treatments, aiming to exhibit the healing and rejuvenating properties of wine and beer used during the beautification process that are said to date back as far as Cleopatra and the Romans. That’s thanks to owner Nena Benson, who draws inspiration from the vinoterapia spas popular in Tuscany. She touts the revitalizing effects of wine grapes; the acids can enhance circulation, for instance, and age-fighting antioxidants and resveratrol help strengthen delicate tissues and reduce inflammation. Beer hops, meanwhile, are rich in magnesium, zinc, and vitamins B1 and B3, and can help promote healthier skin.
Vino + Therapy Spa Studio provides a welcoming environment for beer and wine enthusiasts to sip boutique wines at the sidewalk patio before or after a variety of treatments. Travelers and locals alike can pair a day at the spa with a wine tour, during which they sample sips from the capacious cellars and naturally occurring wine geysers of several Central Coast vineyards.
Relaxing treatments and relaxing wine.caitlin g., Yelp, 10/13/11
Every time it's wonderful. I love to bring out of town guests here for a massage and a wine foot soak.Michelle G., Yelp, 6/25/12
Atascadero, California 93422