Customizing your own property is a time-consuming process that often yields illegible monograms and valuable works of art with your dental records stapled to them. Attach a sensible, personal touch with this Groupon.
Other Deals That Might Interest You
$17 for $70 Worth of Any Custom-Printing Service or Product from Vistaprint
In a Nutshell
Web-based design tools let users customize cards, calendars, mugs, and T-shirts with personalized text and images
The Fine Print
Expires May 15th, 2013. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per order. Online only. Cannot be combined with other offers or partner programs. Must redeem online at www.vistaprint.com/groupon17. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Valid for all Vistaprint items. Shipping and sales tax not included. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
In and Around Santa Paula
The Groupon Guide to: Where Babies Come From
Having “the talk” with your child can be awkward—especially if your child is still too young to understand the nuances of human reproduction or, worse, is a giggler. Postpone the difficult conversation a few more months with one of these classic explanations about where babies come from:
- Babies are dropped down the chimney by storks who swoop down and steal them from other families.
- Babies are hatched from the cabbage patch, so if you think about it, eating vegetables is essentially cannibalism.
- Babies are assembled at the hospital and wrapped tightly in a blanket until all the glue is dry.
- When a mommy and a daddy love each other very much, their psychic harmonics produce an cytoplasmic egg that must be kept in a dark closet for nine months.
- Babies are an invention of the celebrity-obsessed media to sell magazine covers of pregnant starlets.