Wine is an essential component of an elegant meal, alongside silk tablecloths and a server named Sir Anthony Hopkins. Taste good taste with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
$35 for a light dinner for two (up to an $84.90 total value)
- Two salads (up to a $15.90 value)
- Two orders of crab cioppino (up to a $52 value)
- Two glasses of wine or two drinks (up to a $17 value)
$29 for dinner for two (up to a $62 total value)
- One appetizer (up to a $10 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $22.50 value each)
- One dessert (up to a $7 value)
$55 for dinner for four (up to a $124 total value)
- Two appetizers (up to a $10 value each)
- Four entrees (up to a $22.50 value each)
- Two desserts (up to a $7 value each)
$89 for dinner for six (up to a $186 total value)
- Three appetizers (up to a $10 value each)
- Six entrees (up to a $22.50 value each)
- Three desserts (up to a $7 value each)
Guests can choose any of the menu’s entrees, which include sautéed prawns in white wine or veal scaloppini in a mushroom and marsala wine sauce.
One Groupon, One Meal
This deal is part of our One Groupon, One Meal collection for San Francisco. For every Groupon purchased from these special deals, Groupon will donate the cost of one meal to SF-Marin Food Bank, an organization dedicated to fighting food insecurity in and around San Francisco. Click here to learn more.
At Volare Trattoria, families and friends twirl sauce-smothered al dente pastas around forks and dig into chicken dishes bathed in white-wine sauce. The eatery’s Sicilian-style dishes share menu space with by-the-glass Italian and Californian wines, beers, and cocktails. As guests cover their faces in tomato sauce, a large TV plays old black-and-white Italian movies.