Wine is an essential component of an elegant meal, alongside silk tablecloths and a server named Sir Anthony Hopkins. Taste good taste with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
$35 for a light dinner for two (up to an $84.90 total value)
- Two salads (up to a $15.90 value)
- Two orders of crab cioppino (up to a $52 value)
- Two glasses of wine or two drinks (up to a $17 value)
$29 for dinner for two (up to a $62 total value)
- One appetizer (up to a $10 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $22.50 value each)
- One dessert (up to a $7 value)
$55 for dinner for four (up to a $124 total value)
- Two appetizers (up to a $10 value each)
- Four entrees (up to a $22.50 value each)
- Two desserts (up to a $7 value each)
$89 for dinner for six (up to a $186 total value)
- Three appetizers (up to a $10 value each)
- Six entrees (up to a $22.50 value each)
- Three desserts (up to a $7 value each)
Guests can choose any of the menu’s entrees, which include sautéed prawns in white wine or veal scaloppini in a mushroom and marsala wine sauce.
At Volare Trattoria, families and friends twirl sauce-smothered al dente pastas around forks and dig into chicken dishes bathed in white-wine sauce. The eatery’s Sicilian-style dishes share menu space with by-the-glass Italian and Californian wines, beers, and cocktails. As guests cover their faces in tomato sauce, a large TV plays old black-and-white Italian movies.