Thriving in the outdoors demands skills that many of us no longer have, such as building a fire or finding enough tree bark to feed your horse. Spark your instincts with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $314 for a five-day, four-night canoe trip with food per adult (a $628 value)
- $222 for a five-day, four-night canoe and gear package per adult (a $444 value)
- $241 for a three-day, two-night canoe trip with food per adult (a $482 value)
- $170 for a three-day, two-night canoe and gear package per adult (a $340 value)
- $135 for a five-day, four-night canoe trip with food per child aged 7–15 (a $454 value)
- $81 for a three-day, two-night canoe trip with food per child aged 7–15 (a $346 value)
Each trip includes one night's stay at Voyageur North and transportation, which is available within entry points 35 miles of Ely. A Boundary Waters Canoe Area permit is required but not included; the permit costs $16 for each adult and $8 for each child 17 and younger, plus a $6 processing fee. For Quetico permit fees, call Voyageur North for details.
Voyageur North Canoe Outfitters
John and Lynn O'Kane have been dedicated to outfitting explorers for treks for more than 32 years, guided by a wealth of experience and membership in the Professional Paddlesports Association. They offer a variety of services to arm adventurers for canoeing, camping, and other outdoor escapades with complete packages stocked with all the necessary goods, from ultralight aluminum canoes to live bait for fishing. To help visitors make the most of their forays into the wilderness, they offer customized route planning service and select routes most suited to travelers’ desires, experience levels, and abilities to follow bread-crumb trails. Back at base, there's a bunkhouse available for rent (upon availability) where campers can enjoy time in Ely before or after they set out on their treks.
1829 East Sheridan Street
Ely, Minnesota 55731Get Directions