Golf is considered a gentleman's game due to its emphasis on proper etiquette, colour-coordinated outfits, and the removal of all brass knuckles before competition. Suit up for sportsmanship with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $38 for 18 holes of golf for two, valid Monday–Friday (a $70 value)
- $70 for 18 holes of golf for four, valid Monday–Friday (a $140 value)
- $65 for 18 holes of golf for two with cart rental, valid on Saturday–Sunday before 9 a.m. or after 2 p.m. (a $120 value)
- $120 for 18 holes of golf for four with cart rental, valid on Saturday–Sunday before 9 a.m. or after 2 p.m. (a $240 value)
Vulcan Golf & Country Club's rates fluctuate throughout the week.
Vulcan Golf & Country Club
The course at Vulcan Golf & Country Club straddles Elizabeth Street just outside of town, meandering for 6,306 pleasant yards. Players encounter water twice on the front nine and six times on the back, not counting the washrooms at the tee boxes of holes 6 and 14 or the squirt guns amassed by the course's territorial squirrels. The drama builds over the next 17 holes until peaking at the course's signature 18th. The final hole is a par 3 bordered by water on the left for its entire 184-yard length, and loaded with bunkers protecting its large green. Rounds at Vulcan Golf & Country Club often last under four hours, leaving plenty of time for lunching at Mac's Diner or turning oneself in to the authorities for taking an unwarranted mulligan.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par 70 course
- Total length of 6,306 yards from the back tees
- Course rating of 69 from the back tees
- Course slope of 118 from the back tees
- Three sets of tees per hole
Tips from Groupon Customers
“The course was in awesome shape, very nice...”
“Nice course, friendly people, worth the drive.”
“This deal was great value and the golf course was in excellent condition. We would definitely golf there again.”
710 1st St. N
Vulcan, Alberta T0L 2B0