Eating is necessary for survival, just like sleeping or carving yourself companions out of large pieces of wood. Don't just survive—thrive with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
$45 for a tailgating or party package for 10 (a $95.50 value)
- 1.5 pounds of pulled pork plus buns
- Small pan of baked beans
- Small pan of coleslaw
- Five hamburgers and five hot dogs
- 10 servings of chips and 10 cookies
$85 for a tailgating or party package for 20 (a $189.50 value)
- 3 pounds of pulled pork plus buns
- Medium pan of baked beans
- Medium pan of coleslaw
- 10 hamburgers and 10 hot dogs
- 20 servings of chips and 20 cookies
$165 for a tailgating or party package for 40 (a $379 value)
- 6 pounds of pulled pork plus buns
- Large pan of baked beans
- Large pan of coleslaw
- 20 hamburgers and 20 hot dogs
- 40 servings of chips and 40 cookies
Wagon Bones Grill
For owner Kelly Harris, every pound of pulled pork and beef brisket sandwich served at Wagon Bones Grill is a step toward helping the community. In a profile for WKYT News, she explained the profits of each sale go toward building a million-dollar community-service center she hopes to one day open in Lexington.
She works toward her goal, plate by plate, with tender beef, pork, and chicken slowly cooked according to her special recipes. The proteins are first rubbed with a Western Kentucky spice blend and smoked over an open fire pit for 3–15 hours. Chefs finish off the tender meats with a healthy splash of tangy and sweet barbecue sauce made in-house to keep the recipe secret from those who would use it only for evil.