As the saying goes, in wine there is truth, which is why most interrogations take place over candlelit dinners. Enjoy some light conversation with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $12 for a wine tasting for two (a $24 value)
- $24 for a wine tasting for four (a $48 value)
Each pair receives the following:
- Wine tasting (a $5 value each)
- Souvenir glasses (a $3 value each)
- Chocolate truffles (a $1.75 value each)
- Cheese and crackers to share (a $4.50 value)
When Wagonhouse Winery owners Dan and Heather Brown were first starting their business, they were also starting a family. As the couple worked vineyards on land owned by generations of Browns, they raised three adorable boys—Dallas, Dawson, and Dower—honoring them with a specialty sweet-wine label. Visitors share in the family's joy with tastings, sipping cabs and chardonnays while snacking on cheese from Cherry Grove Farm. The rustic tasting room surrounds guests with dark varnished wood, rocking chairs, barrels, and a shuffleboard table, evoking the image of an old-timey colonial tavern or grandpa's secret man cave.