Before man conquered his fear of water, he amused himself with dust sports such as pushing boulders off cliffs, wrestling tumbleweeds, and falling in the dust. Rinse yourself off with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $35 for all-day water-sport outing for one (a $70 total value) that includes the following:
- All-day pass for one (a $40 value)
- All-day rental equipment for one (a $30 value)
- $65 for all-day water-sport outing for two (a $140 total value) that includes the following:
- All-day passes for two (an $80 value)
- All-day rental equipment for two (a $60 value)
- $49 for two-hour water-sport outing for two (a $104 total value) that includes the following:
- Two-hour passes for two (a $60 value)
- Two-hour rental equipment for two (a $44 value)
Passes include unlimited use of the main lake and practice pond. Rental equipment outfits visitors for their choice of four sports: wakeboarding, water skiing, knee-boarding, and wake-skating. Visitors should wear a bathing suit. For more information, see the FAQs.
Wake Nation Houston
The manmade, 12-acre lake at Wake Nation Houston was designed for wakeboarding, but there's not a single boat on it. Instead, a system of cables and pulleys whisks wakeboarders along the placid surface in much the same way towropes pull astronauts to the moon. Aided by supportive instructors, beginners learn the fundamentals of the sport with the use of a practice cable on a smaller practice pond before taking to the main lake. More advanced aquatic acrobats, meanwhile, soar off floating jumps and slalom around obstacles.
Despite its name, the park isn't exclusively for wakeboarders. Its cables can just as easily haul visitors on kneeboards, water skis, and wake-skates. Water-shy guests can watch their friends from an observation deck, browse the pro shop, or nosh on snacks from the concession stand.
4411 County Rd 418
Rosharon, Texas 77583