At a certain age it becomes important to take care of yourself, usually right after your set of baby muscles falls out. Be stronger than your baby self with this Groupon.
$95 for a Four-Consecutive-Week Medical Weight-Loss Program ($487 Value)
First visit includes:
- Weigh-in with body-fat measurements, EKG, and blood-pressure check
- Initial assessment from Dr. Weinstock
- Individualized weight-loss plan tailored to individual needs
- B12 injection that aims to increase fat burning and your metabolism
- Four-week supply of vitamins and fat-burning supplements
- Written Appetite-suppressant prescription for patients with a body mass index of 30 or greater, when medically appropriate and in accordance with Florida law.
- Fitness assessment and four-week gym pass
Following weekly visits include:
- Weigh-in with body-fat measurements and blood-pressure check
- Follow-up consultation with Dr. Weinstock
- B12 injection
THE PATIENT AND ANY OTHER PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYMENT HAS A RIGHT TO REFUSE TO PAY, CANCEL PAYMENT, OR BE REIMBURSED FOR PAYMENT FOR ANY OTHER SERVICE, EXAMINATION, OR TREATMENT THAT IS PERFORMED AS A RESULT OF AND WITHIN 72 HOURS OF RESPONDING TO THE ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE FREE, DISCOUNTED FEE, OR REDUCED FEE SERVICE, EXAMINATION, OR TREATMENT.
Weight Wise Rx
Medical director Dr. Eric Weinstock draws upon his two areas of expertise, psychiatry and bariatrics, as he helps patients outsmart their extra pounds. By combining vitamins and appetite suppressants (upon doctor approval) with moderate exercise and confidence-boosting counseling, he is able to lighten bathroom-scale loads where other, less personalized programs have failed. And by helping dieters slim down, he is reducing their risk of health issues such as diabetes, hypertension, stroke, and respiratory problems.
92% of 146 customers recommend
“Excellent program very satisfied”
“The employees are great and the diet is not hard to do.”
“I am very satisfied with this business. It was a great way to have an introductory consult with such a great price. I would recommend them to friends and family. ”