Thriving in the outdoors demands skills that many of us no longer have, such as building a fire or finding enough tree bark to feed your horse. Spark your instincts with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
$14 for a canoe or kayak outing for two (a $33 total value)
- Campground admission for two adults (a $16 value)
- One two-hour canoe rental or two two-hour kayak rentals (a $15 value)
- Two soft drinks (a $2 value)
$27 for a canoe or kayak outing for a family of four (a $59 total value)
- Campground admission for two adults and two children (a $25 value)
- Two two-hour canoe rentals or four two-hour kayak rentals (a $30 value)
- Four soft drinks (a $4 value)
$25 for a one-night tent-camping excursion for up to six (up to a $70 total value)
- Tent campsite for one night for up to six people (up to a $45 value)
- Late checkout (a $10 value)
- One two-hour canoe or two kayak rentals (a $15 value)
Canoe and kayak rentals are available from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. each day.
Wekiva Falls RV Resort
Surrounded by 9,000 acres of conservation land, the Wekiva Falls RV Resort campground immerses visitors in nature and wildlife, and maintains controlled water-recreation areas and modern amenities. Staffers block out sites for RVs and also reserve tent sites nestled in view of the river and picnic tables that are kept primitive to facilitate a rough wilderness experience or decked out with electric and water hookups. The campground also rents canoes and kayaks so visitors can paddle up and down the adjacent Wekiva River taking in the lush shoreline scenery. In a separate swimming area fed by a large sulfur spring, guests can frolic around a 40-foot waterfall or plunge down dual tube slides, and they can also lounge in a heated outdoor pool in the event of cooler temperatures. Alternative forms of entertainment are also available including a bar that serves beer and wine; crafts sessions; themed parties and dinners; and day trips to local golf courses to cartwheel down the fairways.