Establishing a regular exercise routine is a great way to show your body you care and is much less painful than swallowing a greeting card. Celebrate fitness with this Groupon.
$39 for 16 Fitness Classes ($80 Value)
The following classes are available:
- Kettlebells (Monday and Wednesday 6:30 p.m.–7:30 p.m.)
- Train Your Inner Athlete (Tuesday and Thursday 5:30 a.m.–6:30 a.m.)
- BarSculpt (Tuesday 5:45 p.m.–6:40 p.m.; Wednesday 6 a.m.–6:55 a.m.; Thursday 9:30 a.m.–10:25 a.m.)
- Boot Camp (Tuesday and Thursday 7 p.m.–8 p.m.)
- Turbo Kick (Thursday 6 p.m.–6:45 p.m.)
- Core Power (Saturday 8 a.m.–9 a.m.)
- Early Bird Beginners Fitness (Saturday 7 a.m.–7:45 a.m.)
- Zumba (Tuesday and Thursday 5:45 p.m.–6:45 p.m.)<p>
Westbrook Community Center
Westbrook Community Center’s activities mirror the diversity of the people they serve. Adult-enrichment classes bring together crafty and inquisitive minds, teaching participants to knit mittens, take digital photographs, or understand veteran burial benefits. Youth programs center around hands-on exploration and movement. In Rock Star Cooking for Kids, locally renowned chef Josh Gelston teaches elementary-aged pupils how to cook a meal that doesn’t involve yarn and Skittles. Yoga, belly dancing, and swimming round out a long list of sports and fitness classes that serve participants of all ages. The calendar keeps track of the seasonally changing athletic, artistic, and educational opportunities.
“keep up the great work bringing in new classes / free intro classes/ top notch instructors!!!”
“So happy to have the Westbrook Community Center offering these life improvement programs!”
“I would love to see more barsculpt classes offered. ”