Golf is a sport anyone can play, so long as you can stroll across a field, have someone else carry your stuff, and sit by a pond every so often. Play at your own pace with this Groupon.
$99 for a golf package (up to a $304 total value)
- Round of golf with cart (up to a $109 value)
- A Champion Pro-Series Hybrid golf club, which will be mailed upon redeeming your Groupon at ChampionPass.com (a $195 value)<p>
The Champion Pro-Series Hybrid golf club combines characteristics of a wood and an iron. It boasts a 21-degree loft, “hypersteel” technology, and—like all Champion golf clubs—includes a lifetime replacement warranty.<p>
Westfields Golf Club
Former Masters champion Fred Couples has competed on golf courses around the globe. So he had plenty of inspiration to draw from in designing Westfields Golf Club, which incorporates Northern Virginia's unique topography into its 18 holes. Amid the rolling hills, natural wetlands, and towering beech and oak trees that pepper the course, a lake looms to the left of the signature third hole as players take their tee shots. Other features make the course unmistakably Virginian—on hole 13, for instance, a Civil War burial site comes into play on the right side. After taking in all the course has to offer, players can relax and untangle their coiled hips by visiting the clubhouse's indoor and outdoor dining areas.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par 71 course
- Total length of 6,897 yards from the back tees
- Course rating of 73.3 from the back tees
- Course slope of 139 from the back tees
- Five sets of tees per hole
“Great golf experience.”