Some things you can't walk around with out in the open, such as a valuable piece of jewelry or your dad if he's going to wear that. Conceal wisely with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $45 for a concealed-handgun-license course for one (up to an $85 value)
- $85 for a concealed-handgun-license course for two (up to a $170 value)
DPS-certified instructors train students in basic range safety, proper firearm storage and handling techniques, and nonviolent dispute resolution during the 10-hour course.
Wetmore Shooting Sports
The Gunshop and Training Facility
- Concealed-handgun-license course and orientation courses for pistols, rifles, and tactical weaponry
- Inventory of more than 4,000 firearms
- Staff performs onsite gunsmithing and gun-cleaning services
At a Glance
Franklin Clayton Boyer II, founder, fired his first gun at the age of 11 when on a day-camping trip in the Angles National Forest. Inspired by the sport, he spent the next several decades practicing and teaching others. Eventually, he decided to open his own training facility and, after becoming licensed and certified, set up Wetmore Shooting Sports' training academy. Today, Franklin oversees DPS-certified and NRA-accredited instructors who teach classes on specific types of firearms and maintains a Federal Firearms License shop outfitted with more than 4,000 guns and 8,000 models of gear and accessories. Boyer's wife, Kandis, serves as a board member and runs the day-to-day business operations.