A pizza is always a welcome sight, even if its pepperonis are arranged in the shape of a scowl. Dig into a truly happy meal with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$10 for a pizza dinner for two (a $20.05 total value)
- One 10-inch pizza with unlimited toppings (a $7.49 value)
- One salad with unlimited toppings (a $3.99 value)
- Two large sodas with free refills (a $2.29 value each)
- One 6-inch apple streusel or cherry dessert pizza (a $3.99 value)
$19 for a pizza dinner for four (a $38.11 total value)
- Two 10-inch pizzas with unlimited toppings (a $7.49 value each)
- Two salads with unlimited toppings (a $3.99 value each)
- Four large sodas with free refills (a $2.29 value each)
- One 10-inch dessert pizza (a $5.99 value)
Toppings at the pizzeria’s Fort Collins location include artichokes, ground beef, and black olives.
Pizza enthusiasts have long been divided by a contentious debate: thick or thin crust? Rather than miss out on either kind of crust by picking sides, the cooks at WhichWay Pizza knead a crust that falls somewhere in between. These pizza bases are pleasantly chewy, but still thin enough to be picked up and eaten without a fork and knife, unlike famous styles such as the Chicago deep-dish crust or the Atlantis fish-crust. On top of a WhichWay Pizza crust might rest one of 10 specialty pie combinations, including the jalapeño and buffalo chicken Firecracker and the playfully named Kids, topped only with the pizzeria’s seven-cheese blend. Crusts can also be customized with combinations diners select from the pizzeria’s six sauces and 18 ingredients such as Ranchapeno sauce and pepperoncini. For dessert, the versatile crusts might transform into apple-streusel- or cherry-flavored treats, which, like regular pizzas, emerge from the oven piping hot in fewer than four minutes, roughly the same time it takes tomatoes and sausages to melt into a meat sauce.