Though the noble experiment of Prohibition failed, other noble experiments, such as teaching horses how to shoot guns and giving suffrage to any horse that could shoot a gun, were huge successes. Celebrate the failure of the 18th Amendment with this Groupon.
- $56 for admission for two to Detroit Detour ($80 value)
- Saturday, December 7, from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Beer, wine, and appetizers at 20 establishments
- Map and bus transportation included * Begin tour at Greektown Casino (enter at the main entrance to the Market District) to pick-up food and drink tickets
- Stops include the beer garden at Winter Magic at Campus Martius, Firebird Tavern, Cheli's, and many more
Detroit Detour acquaints revelers with 20 of the city's best bars and restaurants—while making sure to include, as the company puts it, "a couple questionable joints." Those who join in the libation expedition savor tastes of more than 40 beers, wines, and appetizers as included transportation ferries them between establishments. After whiling away the afternoon sampling ales and seeing which wines are the purplest, participants end the day with a raucous after-party at Asteria dancing to music by Kemical Punkch.
“Awesome experience ”
“Not as large as i though it would be..but still fun. Don't plan on sitting tho...and some popular stations ran out of alcohol/beer.. we had to use our last tickets on...”
“Not as large as i though it would be..but still fun. Don't plan on sitting tho...and some popular stations ran out of alcohol/beer.. we had to use our last tickets on some stuff we weren't too fond of. But still worth going..its just a big drinkfest”
“Plan on taking a cab, Lyft, or Uber. You will not be able to drive when you leave. You really do get your money's worth of drinking in!”