Golf is considered a gentleman's game due to its emphasis on proper etiquette, color-coordinated outfits, and the removal of all brass knuckles before competition. Suit up for sportsmanship with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $79 for a golf outing for one (up to a $264 total value)
- $149 for a golf outing for two (up to a $528 total value)
For both options, each golfer receives the following:
- 18-hole round of golf, including cart rental (up to a $35 value)
- Sleeve of a dozen Warrior Golf Balls (a $30 value)
- A demo Warrior Fairway Wood golf club (a $199 value). Golfers can choose from six club options, ranging from a 2-wood to a 7-wood.
Offer is limited to available stock on hand in the pro shop.
Whispering Woods Golf Club
When renowned course architect Ellis Maples first laid eyes on the rolling expanse of land in the Sandhills, he knew he had found the venue for his next course. Whispering Woods Golf Club encompasses both gentle slopes and steeper hills, offering a dynamic canvas atop which Maples designed holes with stark elevation changes. Today, golfers encounter a diverse layout that showcases anything from treacherously undulating bentgrass greens to a small roller coaster for bored caddies to enjoy. Carolina pines line the edges of the fairways and greens throughout the round, stretching out their thin trunks to snag any errant shots. The end product of Ellis’s vision is an 18-hole, 6,324-yard layout described by course architect Dan Maples, Ellis’s son, as “a golf course designed with the average player in mind, but good players won’t find a pushover.”