Driving a shiny car is a great way to experience luxurious transportation without the hassle of carving a carriage out of marble and training a yoke of peacocks to pull it. Keep your ride looking ritzy with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
$21 for a mini detailing package (a $42 value)
- Secretariat interior and exterior wash with basic wash, triple foam polish, and clear coat protectant (a $24 value)
- Silicone-based polysealant waxing that leaves a deep shine (a $10 value)
- Two mat-shampoo treatments using heated extractor (a $4 value each)
$40 for two mini detailing packages (an $84 value)
$23 for two Win car-wash packages ($48 value)
- Wash with foam cleanse and pure-clean rinse followed by triple foam polish and underbody wash
- Finished with a clear-coat protectant and wheel enhancer
- Rain-X, tire shine, and wheel wax
White Horse Auto Wash
Horse racing has been apart of the Rust family for centuries. The family celebrates their lineage at White Horse Auto Wash with an equestrian theme that is present throughout their whole establishment, from the White Horse name—an homage to the legend of the Shenandoah River fishing rock—to the horse-racing terms used to describe each car-wash package. But despite the richness of the Rust family history, it is their modern approach to cleaning cars that garners the most attention.
Below concrete floors, thousands of gallons of recycled water churns through White Horse's reclamation system, sending it to the surface through low-flow nozzles to cleanse vehicles. To complement this eco-friendly system, White Horse's team give each car, truck, and SUV a glossy shine using biodegradable products, from a triple-foam polish to Rain-X and a carnauba-based wax applied with an orbital buffer.