Like the three branches of government, bodies, minds, and souls often find themselves in contentious disagreement over how much wine is too much wine in a voting booth. Reconcile triune tribunals with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $125 for one laser fat-reduction treatment at the Herndon location (a $250 value)
- $125 for one laser fat-reduction treatment at the Alexandria location (a $250 value)
- $199 for two laser fat-reduction treatments at the Herndon location (a $500 value)
- $199 for two laser fat-reduction treatments at the Alexandria location (a $500 value)
- $249 for three laser fat-reduction treatments at the Herndon location (a $750 value)
- $249 for three laser fat-reduction treatments at the Alexandria location (a $750 value)
The i-Lipo laser beams, emitted from a set of paddles placed directly atop the skin, break down fatty cells in the belly, thighs, upper arms, or chin. Once minced into smaller pieces, metabolic forces can purge these particles from the body by breaking them down into fuel, and patients can boost the results of each 30-minute session by exercising post-treatment. Most patients require eight sessions to see permanent results, though many see a decrease in their circumference and radius after one treatment.
Whole Health Medical Center
Whole Health Medical Center's team of recognized doctors harnesses natural and organic products to help patients feel better, relax, and lose weight. Developed centuries ago, Chinese and natural medical treatments—including acupuncture, cupping, and moxibustion—can treat ailments ranging from asthma to diarrhea to urinary-tract infections. Conversely, the staff also treats patients with today's most modern procedures, such as laser skin-fat reduction and anti-aging Botox injections. Pairing Old-World practices with New-World technologies, Whole Health Medical Center is well equipped to treat modern-day patients and time-traveling swashbucklers.
Tips from Groupon Customers
“Great Deal, even got a good deal on a facial while there.”
“It was fine. Nothing fancy but fine especially for the price. Victor was very good and my skin feels great from the tea scrub. ”
“Victor is very good!”