Choose Between Two Options
- $29 for a chiropractic package (a $240 value) with one 60-minute massage (a $65 value; a $305 total value)
- $79 for a chiropractic package (a $240 value) with three 60-minute massages (a $195 value; a $435 total value)
Each chiropractic package includes:
- Chiropractic consultation, exam, and alignment (a $150 value)
- Computerized postural analysis (a $45 value)
- Report of the doctor’s findings (a $45 value)
Dr. Randy Babcock doesn’t just treat symptoms. Instead, he takes what many chiropractors call “the whole-person approach,” identifying the underlying causes for a problem, which can also nip future problems in the bud. At Trinity Chiropractic, he uses this method to deal with back pain, herniated discs, arthritis, and inflammation. His solution may include decompression or Newlife laser treatments, which gently pull apart the spinal discs so that they reform to their original shape, or, in cases of confusion, into the shape of a laser’s spine.
“really good deal for the price”
“Friendly staff who did a good job. I also got some good advice and exercises to do at home.”
3300 N Rock Rd.
Wichita, Kansas 67226