Choose from Three Options
- $79 for a three-hour clay-shooting package for two (a $206.98 total value)
- $149 for a three-hour clay-shooting package for four (a $413.96 total value)
- $229 for a three-hour clay-shooting package and fishing for six (a $620.94 total value)
Each person's clay-shooting package includes:
- Shooting instruction (a $45 value per person)
- 25 clays per person (a $12 value per person)
- Two 25-round boxes of ammo (an $8.99 value per box)
- Two 12-gauge shotgun rentals (a $15 value per gun)
- Family-style lunch at the lodge (a $17.50 value per person)
- Eye and ear protection (a $5 value per person)
For the six person option, customers also get two to three hours of complimentary fishing on the banks of one of the resort's stock ponds. Anglers must bring their own rods, bait, and tackle.
Wildcat Creek Quail Hunting Resort
Look at an aerial view of Wildcat Creek Quail Hunting Resort and you'll see an outdoorsman's playground. The preserve's more than 1,200 acres in Red River County spans dense forests abutting brush-strewn fields and interior ponds, prime hunting grounds for quail and wild hogs. Ron Parker runs Wildcat Creek so his guests can forge the kind of memories he cherishes from hunting with his dad.
Guided trips supply hunters with brush buggies and dogs handled by in-house trainers. To prep guests for trips into the field, Wildcat Creek's grounds also encompass a sporting-clays course with optional wobble traps, a 3-D archery range set in the woods, and a shooting range for sighting rifles. Additionally, the 16-acre Old Mitchell Lake serves as a setting for both traditional and fly fishing.
More than 10,000 square feet of facilities includes cabins, a pro shop, and a lodge, which offers amenities such as a pool table, high-speed Internet, and satellite service. The Parkers pride themselves on hospitality, serving a different menu of home-cooked meals each day. And to maintain an environment where everyone feels safe, they lead all first-time guests through a mandatory safety course.