Ordering steak at a restaurant sends a strong message to people—you have a healthy appetite, strong teeth, and are suffering from a potentially dangerous iron deficiency. Say it with steak with this Groupon.
$89 for a four-course dinner for two with wine (up to a $180 total value)
- Hors d'oeuvres (up to a $12 value)
- Two glasses of wine to be paired with the hors d'oeuvres (up to a $14 value each)
- Two appetizers (up to a $16 value each)
- Two entrees (up to a $42 value each)
- Two desserts (up to a $12 value each)
- Click here to see the prix fixe menu
Wildfire Steakhouse & Wine Bar
The chefs at Wildfire Steakhouse & Wine Bar are proud of the gourmet dishes that leave their kitchen. Surf—including grilled salmon, mahi mahi, Cuban lobster tail and Barramundi with lemon-lime butter sauce—joins turf inside a dining room clad in warm, cherry-red woodwork. In-house sommeliers stand ready to suggest the perfect pairing from a list of 6,000 bottles and single-serving barrels containing 900 kinds of wine. Alongside the Wine Spectator–acclaimed wine service, bartenders slake other thirsts with martinis and imported beers.
The ambience and the food was outstanding!!!Tin L., Yelp, 7/18/12
3438 Yonge Street
Toronto, Ontario M4N 2N2