Ordering steak at a restaurant sends a strong message to people—you have a healthy appetite, strong teeth, and are suffering from a potentially dangerous iron deficiency. Say it with steak with this Groupon.
$89 for a four-course dinner for two with wine (up to $169 total value)
$175 for a four-course dinner for four with wine (up to $338 total value)
- Chef's selection of three hors d'oeuvres (up to an $11 value per pair)
- Wine pairing (up to a $10 value per person)
- One appetizer per person (up to a $16 value each)
- One entree per person (up to a $41 value each)
- One dessert per person (up to a $12 value each)
- Click here to see the prix fixe menu.
Wildfire Steakhouse & Wine Bar
The chefs at Wildfire Steakhouse & Wine Bar are proud of the gourmet dishes that leave their kitchen. Surf—including grilled salmon, mahi mahi, Cuban lobster tail and Barramundi with lemon-lime butter sauce—joins turf inside a dining room clad in warm, cherry-red woodwork. In-house sommeliers stand ready to suggest the perfect pairing from a list of 6,000 bottles and single-serving barrels containing 900 kinds of wine. Alongside the Wine Spectator–acclaimed wine service, bartenders slake other thirsts with martinis and imported beers.