Choose between Two Options
$140 for EleFabulous: Art and Wine Party with George the Elephant ($280 value)
- 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. on June 27, June 28, July 4, July 18, July 19, August 8, August 9, and September 6
- Pet and feed elephant ambassadors Alice, Tava, and George, who will turn 33 on July 4
- Watch the elephants create painted works of art
- Safari-vehicle ride to the elephant barn
- Small gift, appetizers, and a bottle of “elephant wine” signed by George with his trunk that night
$250 for the above package for two people ($560 value)
The 600-acre park plays host to visitors who drive through the more than four miles of winding grounds to catch up-close glimpses of its inhabitants—over 550 wild animals from Africa, Asia, and the Americas. Bison, zebras, and giraffes roam the wide-open surroundings, living in harmony with tigers, lions, and bears. Founded by Frank Hart in 1972, the park has helped to protect endangered species while educating the public about them and their important roles in the fragile ecosystem. Visitors can make arrangements for private and personalized animal encounters as well as visit the safari village zoo, botanical gardens, and gift shop.
98% of 2,984 customers
“It's a blast to go with the whole family! Great activity :)”
“A great place to take kids and grandkids - was a great morning.”
“Thoroughly enjoyed it - took our time Would do it again - went in the morning - they will allow you to come back in the evening on the same day on the same ticket -...”
“Thoroughly enjoyed it - took our time Would do it again - went in the morning - they will allow you to come back in the evening on the same day on the same ticket - works if you are staying in the area ”
1790 Safari Rd.
Winston, Oregon 97471