The dimples on a golf ball help it fly farther with greater accuracy, just like the dimples on a baby. Improve your long game with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $14 for a round of golf for one, valid Monday–Friday (up to a $28 value)
- $19 for a round of golf for one, valid Saturday or Sunday (up to a $38 value)
- $49 for a round of golf for four, valid Monday–Friday (up to a $112 value)
- $69 for a round of golf for four, Saturday or Sunday (up to a $152 value)
Each outing includes 18 holes of golf, cart rental, and a bucket of range balls for each player.
Willow Springs Country Club's rates fluctuate throughout the day, week, and year.
Willow Springs Country Club
Amid the hardwood-and-pine forest adjacent to Wiggins Mill Reservoir lie the 18 holes of Willow Springs Country Club, where golfers have tested their will and skill for nearly 100 years. A relatively flat and walkable stretch of 6,641 yards, the course challenges players with narrow, tree-bordered fairways rather than extreme swings in elevation or herds of ball-devouring mountain goats. When success on the par 71 layout proves elusive, players can enlist the constructive criticism of Class A PGA member Jimmy Gurkin, the club professional and owner since 1989.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par 71 course
- Total length of 6,641 yards from the back tees
- Course rating of 71 from the back tees
- Course slope of 127 from the back tees
- Four sets of tees per hole