The dimples on a golf ball help it fly farther with greater accuracy, just like the dimples on a baby. Improve your long game with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $14 for a round of golf for one, valid Monday–Friday (up to a $28 value)
- $19 for a round of golf for one, valid Saturday or Sunday (up to a $38 value)
- $49 for a round of golf for four, valid Monday–Friday (up to a $112 value)
- $69 for a round of golf for four, Saturday or Sunday (up to a $152 value)
Each outing includes 18 holes of golf, cart rental, and a bucket of range balls for each player.
Willow Springs Country Club's rates fluctuate throughout the day, week, and year.
Willow Springs Country Club
The pine forest adjacent to Wiggins Mill Reservoir has swallowed its share of golf balls in the past century. The 18 holes of Willow Springs Country Club can be found amid the forest's trees, as can a relatively flat and walkable stretch of 6,641 yards patrolled by herds of feral golf carts. If the par 71 layout proves elusive, players can enlist the constructive criticism of Class-A PGA member Jimmy Gurkin, the club's resident professional and its owner since 1989.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par 71 course
- Total length of 6,641 yards from the back tees
- Course rating of 71 from the back tees
- Course slope of 127 from the back tees
- Four sets of tees per hole
3033 Hwy 301 S
Wilson, North Carolina 27893