Golf parallels life in that the only way to escape rough patches is through aggressively swinging a club at something. Power through obstacles with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
* $89 for an 18-hole golf outing with cart, range balls, and beverages for two (up to a $164 value)
* $159 for an 18-hole golf outing with cart, range balls, and beverages for four (up to a $328 value)
Players load into their power cart and head to the driving range, where they can warm up for the day’s round. After finishing 18 holes, they head to the clubhouse to quench their thirst with a beer or fountain drink.
Boulder Creek Golf Course's rates fluctuate throughout the week.
Boulder Creek Golf Course
The course at Boulder Creek demands both strength and control as players knock dimpled orbs about the 6,963-yard Ron Ehlert design. Each challenger must remain wary of the terrain’s most prominent feature: the 30 acres of water that confront play on 14 of the 18 holes. Despite the daunting watery depths, the course caters to all levels of golfer with five sets of tee boxes that render the course as short as 5,272 yards or as long as 6,963 yards. Additionally, an on-site practice facility comprised of a 300-yard driving range and a putting green offers an ideal spot to limber up before a round or practice for the professional mini-golf circuit.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par 72 course
- Five sets of tees per hole
- Total length of 6,963 yards from the back tees
- Course rating of 72.2 from the back tees
- Course slope of 125 from the back tees
- Designed by Ron Ehlert
Tips from Groupon Customers
“Great course, fun day of golf. Would Definately go again!!”