Horses are our superiors in every way, which is why we're so lucky that they allow us the courtesy of riding all about on their supple yet strong horse backs. Deepen the human-horse bond with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $30 for one hand walk or lesson for a child (a $60 value)
- $79 for three hand walks or lessons for a child (a $180 value)
- $99 for five hand walks or lessons for a child (a $300 value)
Hand walks are intended for youngsters aged 3–5, and those aged 6–14 may participate in a lesson.
- $40 for one adult lesson (an $80 value)
- $99 for three adult lessons (a $240 value)
- $149 for five adult lessons (a $400 value)
Adult lessons are intended for riders aged 15 and older.
The timpani beat of hooves drifts across the 120 acres of rolling hills and green flatland at Windmill Ranch. Glimpses of the Livermore Valley sweep out beneath riders as they practice proper equitation technique. The ranch’s owner and head trainer, Irene Lorimer, hails from a family of passionate horse enthusiasts and has herself been riding since age 4. Her illustrious career has included numerous titles as a youngster and training with an international bronze medalist. Today, she oversees all instruction in the disciplines of hunter-jumper and equitation, ensuring that students pick up proper techniques, whether they want to show on the competitive circuit or simply make convincing neighing noises every time they call a daytime radio show.
6033 Dagnino Rd
Livermore, California 94501