Archery helps maintain nature's balance—hunters wield bows to keep deer populations in check, and Cupid's arrows make deer fall in love and make more deer. Keep the circle of life moving with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
$29 for a crossbow package for 2 (a $60 total value) that includes:
- One crossbow with three bolts per person (a $44 value)
- One large pizza (a $12 value)
- Two fountain sodas (a $4 value)
$55 for a crossbow package for 4 (a $120 value) that includes:
- Two crossbows with three bolts per person (an $88 value)
- Two large pizzas (a $24 value)
- Four fountain sodas (an $8 value)
$79 for a crossbow package for 10 (a $199 value) that includes:
- Two crossbows with three bolts per person (a $145 value)
- Three large pizzas (a $36 value)
- Three pitchers of soda (an $18 value)
Guests take hold of bolt-loaded crossbows, testing their aim at provided targets and showing printed concentric rings who's boss. Groups of 10 can play provided games such as Tic-Tac-Toe with the projectiles, and steaming pizzas and bubbly soda satiate hunger.
Decked out in neon orange, up to 50 Wings North members tromp through 12 rugged hunting areas populated with wild animals. In this environment, guests aim at explosive clay pigeons under the tutelage of a National Sporting Clays Association instructor at the sporting-clay course. After honing their skills, they put their feet up in front of the stone fireplace at the Backwoods Bar & Grill while enjoying a hamburger, basket of fries, or surf 'n' turf entree.