Choose from Five Options
- $119 for a consultation and injection of up to 20 units of Botox (a $240 value)
- $229 for a consultation and injection of up to 40 units of Botox (a $480 value)
- $249 for a consultation and injection of one vial of Juvéderm Ultra Plus (a $499 value)
- $349 for a consultation, injection of up to 20 units of Botox, and injection of one vial of Juvéderm Ultra Plus (a $739 value)
- $469 for a consultation, injection of up to 40 units of Botox, and injection of one vial of Juvéderm Ultra Plus (a $979 value)
During a pre-treatment consultation, the doctor will discuss your goals and treatment options, which may include injecting Botox or Juvéderm Ultra Plus. If they determine the treatment isn’t appropriate for you, your purchase may be refunded. Read more about Botox, Juvéderm, and their potential results.
Botox may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Botox here.
Woodlands Laser & Aesthetics
Med spa technicians and aestheticians are required to have physician supervision because they perform medical treatments, but the exact laws defining what "supervision" means vary from state to state and are often unclear. Sometimes a physician doesn't even have to be onsite. But Woodlands Laser & Aesthetics' doctors work there full time and do not oversee additional facilities or nurses, unlike other med spa physicians.
Led by board-certified internist Dr. Nadeem Jamil, they use lasers, injectables, and body wraps to beautify faces and slim silhouettes. Dr. Jamil personally performs the cosmetic injections, and he creates custom weight-loss programs that take into consideration the client's personal goals, medical history, nutritional habits, and metabolism.
93% of 71 customers recommend
“Friendly, fast and informative!”
“Extremely pleased with service and procedures. Very glad I made this purchase!”
“They were very friendly and helpful. I loved my results. I will be back for sure!”