An aquarium visit soothes the soul with visions of ambling fish and bubbling tanks that make us nostalgic for the gestation pods in which all human life begins. Come full circle with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $25 for a behind-the-scenes experience for two (a $100 value)
- $45 for a behind-the-scenes experience for four (a $200 value)
- $50 for an Extreme Adventure Tour for two (a $200 value). On this tour, guests interact with arachnids, amphibians, and reptiles before receiving a commemorative shark-tooth necklace.
Choose from the following for the behind-the-scenes experiences:
- A World Aquarium Seafari-Experience Adventure Tour in which guests tour the aquarium and assist the staff with feeding
- A World Aquarium Discovery Adventure Tour in which guests can feed and touch animals, such as stingrays, sharks, doctor fish, and turtles
- A World Aquarium Wildlife Conservation and Sustainable-Living Tour in which guests learn about global-conservation issues and lifestyles they can adopt to help protect the environment
For additional information about these extended-length tours, click here. This Groupon does not include admission to City Museum.
Since 1971, World Aquarium has stuck to its not-for-profit mission to protect marine life and promote the public's understanding of the aquatic world through educational programs, exhibits, and research. The aquarium unsurprisingly favors a hands-on approach; visitors often get close enough to high-five the flippers, fins, or pincers of many of its more than 10,000 animals.
Tour guides wind through exhibits on sea and freshwater animals, showcasing creatures such as sea turtles, sharks, stingrays, and fish from rivers and lakes around the globe. While peering into the faithfully reconstructed habitats, visitors absorb valuable information on how to conserve water, protect aquatic resources, and peacefully resolve conflicts between Siamese fighting fish.
We had a great time looking at all of the different species of aquatic life. We loved seeing the sea turtles, and the river otters were adorable.Purple, Google Places, 8/9/11
The World Aquarium is one of the best-kept secrets in St. Louis. I would highly recommend it for any occasion.dmi2107, Citysearch, 2/12/11
Tips from Groupon Customers
“Awesome fun, a little dangerous, but good times were had”
“a great variety to see in such a small area, the tour is educational and enjoyable”
“Bring a personal water bottle (They will refill it for you) to save $$$ - bring personal flashlight for more adventures! GREAT Place!”
701 N 15th St.
St. Louis, Missouri 63103