Choose Between Two Options
- $15 for one ticket for bullpen reserved seating (a $30 value)
- $30 for one ticket for Lexus Legends Platinum seating (a $60 value)<p><p>
For either seating option, choose from the following games as part of the second round’s Pool 2:
- Game 1, which features Italy at the Dominican Republic, on Tuesday, March 12, at 1 p.m.
- Game 2, which features Puerto Rico at the US on Tuesday, March 12, at 8 p.m.
- Game 3, which features the two teams playing for a chance to continue on towards the semifinals, on Wednesday, March 13, at 7 p.m.<p>
Pool D includes the United States, Italy, Mexico, and Canada. Pool C includes the Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico, Spain, and Venezuela. When you click “Buy,” you’ll be redirected to MLB.com to complete your transaction. This offer applies toward the face value of tickets, but you’ll still need to pay all MLB.com fees and taxes in full.<p>
The Scouting Report
Following the World Baseball Classic’s round-robin-style first round, eight countries remain to compete for a trip to the tournament semifinals. Taking place at Marlins Park in Miami, Pool 2 of the second round ups the ante, matching teams from North America, Latin America, and Europe against each other in a set of fierce games. After falling to Cuba in 2006, the Dominican Republic chases its second trip to the tournament semifinals, and the confident United States looks to make a second consecutive trip to the semifinals—hopes bolstered by the US having won 104 of the last 106 World Series.<p>
World Baseball Classic
First held in 2006 and subsequently in 2009 and 2013, the World Baseball Classic serves as the premier international baseball tournament, bringing top players from around the world to represent their home countries and territories for the title of the true world champs. In 2013, 28 nations send more than 800 players to the field, staging the tournament’s action in 11 locations across the globe in round-robin and single-elimination contests. Japan emerged as the Classic’s victor in both 2006 and 2009.
501 Marlins Way
Miami, FL 33125