It's crucial to periodically clean out your car, from removing old parking slips from your dashboard to chipping the bird skeletons off your grill. Lighten your load with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$50 for a complete exterior detail (a $100 value)
- Full-service car wash
- Interior vacuum
- Window cleaning inside and out
- Road-grime and tar removal
- High-speed buff to remove light scratches and oxidation
- Hand-applied paint sealant
- Treatment of exterior moldings and vinyl
- Hand detail of all chrome
- Jamb, wheel-well, and tire dressing
$90 for a complete interior-and-exterior VIP detail (a $179.95 value)
- Complete exterior detail above
- Shampooing and deodorizing of carpets and seats
- Detailing of dash and door panels
- Cleaning and conditioning of leather and vinyl
- Cleaning of interior mirrors, visors, ashtray, pedals, and doorjambs
- Vacuuming and shampooing of interior and exterior trunk
- Cleaning and dressing of engine compartment
Details take anywhere from two to three hours. An additional $20 fee is required for SUVs, trucks, and vans.
World's Best Detailing Center
The technicians at World's Best Detailing Center stand at the ready seven days a week to purify dirty cars with an arsenal of cleaners and shampoos. For cars that need a quick bath before a hot date with a radar gun, the repertoire of hand washes starts out at a basic towel-dry and ramps up to lavish autos with such treats as dash detailing, hand waxing, and complimentary oil tastings. Staffers also tackle larger projects with extensive interior and exterior detailing packages. On the inside, seats bask in a deep shampoo and leather and vinyl surfaces are left shiny and conditioned. Meanwhile, technicians use high-speed buffers to coax a brilliant shine from exterior paint, detail the chrome by hand, and delve into the engine compartment to evict excess grease.
64% of 360 customers recommend
“Antawn wants to please. He and his crew did a nice job and I am pleased with the service. This is an honest customer who was hesitant about going somewhere new and...”
“Antawn wants to please. He and his crew did a nice job and I am pleased with the service. This is an honest customer who was hesitant about going somewhere new and unknown. I do not regret and am happy with the turnout of my car (exterior and interior). ”
“Great deal did a wonderful job ”
“ I would recommend you again. A couple of helpful hints is give yourself some uniforms and spruce up your lobby a little bit. That would give you a more professional...”
“ I would recommend you again. A couple of helpful hints is give yourself some uniforms and spruce up your lobby a little bit. That would give you a more professional look and carry your business to the next level. Also be on time. ”
Maplewood - Oakdale
2263 Mcknight Rd.
Saint Paul, Minnesota 55109