If the Hundred Years’ War had been fought with paintballs instead of rifles, it might still be happening, but it’d be so colorful that no one would mind. Experience your own vibrant battlefield with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $20 for a four-hour paintball package for 2 for Thursday or Friday (a $40 value)
- $20 for a four-hour paintball package for 2 for Saturday or Sunday (a $40 value)
- $35 for a four-hour paintball package for 4 for Thursday or Friday (an $80 value)
- $35 for a four-hour paintball package for 4 for Saturday or Sunday (an $80 value)
- $75 for a four-hour paintball package for 10 for Thursday or Friday (a $200 value)
- $75 for a four-hour paintball package for 10 for Saturday or Sunday (a $200 value)<p>
All packages include the following per person:
- Half-day field entry
- Unlimited air
- Rental gear, including marker, tank, hopper, and goggles
- 140 premium paintballs<p>
Across Xtreme Paintball's three outdoor fields, colorful salvos paint the sky as opposing gunsmiths duke it out during simulated battles. The warzone field sets the stage for intense scenarios such as capture the flag and team elimination, during which players attempt to mark each opposing paintballer or stick a Kick Me sign to their back. The open-air arenas play host to casual paintball outings, special events, and league play.
Xtreme Paintball's safety-focused experts monitor each 3–10 minute skirmish. The staff also checks over equipment between each game, whether players rent their gear or airdrop it in from home.
99% of 232 customers recommend
“Took my son: we had an awesome time. Great arena and good equipment. Plan to spend another $15 for additional paint, but well worth the money.”
“It's VERY HARD to get in touch with someone to make a appointment but my kids like it and they have pretty cool courses ”
“Lots of fun!!”