When the Beatles returned from India, they brought with them tranquility, sitars, and the ability to stretch their hair past their shoulders. Reach here, there, and everywhere with this Groupon.
Choose from Eight Options
- $49 for 10 kids yoga classes ($120 value)
- $69 for 15 kids yoga classes ($180 value)
- $49 for 10 teen yoga classes ($120 value)
- $69 for 15 teen yoga classes ($180 value)
- $49 for 10 adult yoga classes ($120 value)
- $69 for 15 adult yoga classes ($180 value)
- $10 for 1 yoga class for a family of two ($20 value)
- $12 for 1 yoga class for a family of up to four ($32 value)
Classes take place Monday–Saturday. Click to view the schedule.
Students should bring: Yoga mat, if possible, and a water bottle
Average class length: 60 minutes
Number of Staff: 1–5 people
Class location: Mix of indoor and outdoor classes
Registration required: Yes
Good for beginners: Yes
Guests allowed: Yes
Parking: Free street parking
Q&A with Lindsey, Owner
When and how did you first develop a passion for fitness?
I developed a love of fitness when I was 16 years old. I was going through a rough time and fell in love with how running made me feel in control and free of my problems. At about 18 years old, I joined a gym in university where I experienced yoga for the first time. It was tough, but I felt amazing right down to my soul. I was hooked.