A spa helps you forget all your worries, which is important when your worries include having witnessed a terrible crime. Forget about it with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $79 for a spa package for one (up to a $221 value)
- $149 for a spa package for two (up to a $442 value)
Each person receives:
- A 60-minute York signature, deep-tissue, Swedish, aromatherapy, or hot-stone massage (up to a $106 value)
- Choice of a 70-minute custom facial, spa mani-pedi, or Brazilian wax and lip wax (up to a $115 value)
- Complimentary juice and fruit or chocolate
York Spa was made for comfort and privacy. In separate rooms for couples and singles, massages, facials, and waxing help clients work toward their beauty goals before job interviews or attempts to hide in the wax museum’s movie-star wing. Inside the salon’s rooms, one of nine technicians increases blood circulation and lessens pain with a massage, reduces cellulite with a seaweed or mud body wrap, or treats acne and clears skin congestion with an oxygenating facial treatment. Soft nature sounds float through the air, and candlelight gently flickers near plush massage beds, but that flame isn’t the only source of light inside the rooms. A halo forms around large wall mirrors, and light bounces off hundreds of crystals in the large chandelier over the front desk. The mani-pedi area welcomes sunlight, and the steam room is a rainbow of color with green, purple, and red neon lighting setting the wood benches and stone walls aglow.