Tennis was originally referred to as "the sport of kings", a nickname shared with horse racing, falconry, hunting, and dissolving parliament. Pass the time like a potentate with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $199 for 5 two-hour drill & play classes for intermediate and advanced players (up to a $440 value)
- $375 for 10 two-hour drill & play classes for intermediate and advanced players (up to a $880 value)
- $295 for 10 one-hour beginner clinic classes (up to a $650 value)
- $295 for 10 one-hour advanced beginner clinic classes (up to a $650 value)
- Click here for the schedule.
You may also book classes in the same programs at Yorkville's sister location, Sutton East Tennis Club, at 59th Street and York Ave. Their eight indoor red clay courts host sessions from September 20 to December 30.
Classes are for adults only.
Yorkville Tennis Club
Located inside a doorman apartment building on the Upper East Side, Yorkville Tennis Club hosts matches in climate-controlled luxury. A bubble protects the two full-sized courts year-round, ensuring guests' comfort as they serve and volley atop the same Deco Turf used in the U.S. Open. Locker rooms with showers make it easy to clean up after a match, and a small pro shop with racquet-stringing services helps keep equipment in shape. Pee-wee leagues and youth classes help kids ages 3 to 17 build tennis skills, self confidence, and healthy bodies; for older students, private lessons and adult clinics offer a chance to master specific techniques under expert instruction.