Establishing a regular exercise routine is a great way to show your body you care and is much less painful than swallowing a greeting card. Treat yourself right with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $35 for one month of swimming lessons (up to an $86.25 value)
Red Cross–certified instructors lead students through swimming fundamentals for up to five sessions in the indoor solar-heated pool.
- $25 for a two-month individual membership (an $80 value)
- $35 for a two-month family membership (a $114 value)
The memberships include:
- Access to fitness center with free weights and weight machines
- 75-foot-long solar-heated pool
- Indoor cycling studio
- Fitness classes such as yoga and water aerobics
- Health screenings and fitness orientation
- Drop-in childcare
- Half off swimming lessons
YWCA of Asheville's Club W
With a long-standing commitment to women, children, minorities, and social-justice issues and a presence in Asheville since 1906, the YWCA is more than just a workout facility. Its history is peppered with groundbreaking programs to bolster race relations, achieve women's empowerment through business ventures, and promote children's health by providing access to physical activity, urging them to hula-hoop with donuts instead of eating them. Staff members further the organization's vision with dedication to school-age programs for health and fitness efforts and initiatives to help unemployed community members locate jobs in the area.