Vegetarians largely subsist on a plant-based diet until they swallow enough chlorophyll to begin photosynthesizing their own food. Take the first step with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $20 for a three-course vegetarian dinner for two (up to a $41.22 value)
- $38 for a three-course vegetarian dinner for four (up to an $82.44 value)
Each meal includes the following, per pair:
- Two drinks (up to a $3.49 value each)
- One appetizer (up to a $6.75 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $9.75 value each)
- One dessert crepe (up to a $7.99 value)
See the menu
Entering the dining room of Zen Vegetarian, one might assume it was no different than all the other Asian restaurants in Little Saigon. But upon further examination, the menu reveals a full lineup of completely meat-free dishes. Described as a "temple to soy protein" by the OC Weekly, the lauded eatery slings vegetarian dishes disguised as whole roasted chickens, vegan pho, and flat strips of wok-seared soy beef. Other "dead-on impersonators" include "crunchy-coated" fried "shrimp," and fried chicken wings wearing Groucho glasses.
78% of 315 customers recommend
“Delicious food and very friendly service. ”
“Loved the food. Our waitress was really good.”