Athleticism is more than leaping over a hurdle and drop-kicking a computer after it beats you in chess. Be a good sport with this Groupon.
- $35 for a three-hour sports-psychology clinic ($75 value)
Coaches dedicate each hour to drills and activities that improve high-school athletes' energy, attitude, and focus, respectively. Campers receive a copy of the Zonifi eBook from Amazon.com, as well as a Zonifi clinic T-shirt.
Choose from four times and locations:
- Saturday, February 8 in Bloomfield Hills
- Saturday, March 15 in Grosse Pointe Woods
- Saturday, April 19 in Waterford Township
- Saturday, May 24 in Beverly Hills
Drawing on the latest work in sports psychology, the coaches at Zonifi clinic enrich the three main components of a high-school athlete's mental performance: energy, attitude, and focus. During drills and exercises, they present strategies for generating and conserving stamina, maintaining a positive outlook, limiting distractions, and staying clearheaded under pressure.