After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your Groupon voucher to complete redemption. See voucher for more information.
Choose Between Two Options
- $10 for a one-year subscription to Zoobooks (9 issues; ages 6–12), Zootles (6 issues; ages 3–6), or Zoobies (6 issues; ages 0–3) (a $29.95 value)
- $19 for a two-year subscription to Zoobooks (18 issues), Zootles (12 issues), or Zoobies (12 issues) (a $59.90 value)
Zoobooks, Zootles, or Zoobies Magazines
The pages of Zoobooks and its sister magazines excite the minds of pint-size animal lovers with facts and photographs of winged, scaly-skinned, and furry-faced creatures. As a guide for children aged 6–12 to the world’s most fascinating animals, birds, reptiles, and insects, each issue of Zoobooks unfurls to 20 full-color pages of lifelike animal drawings, photographs of animals in their natural habitats, puzzles, and anatomy diagrams.
Zootles hones in on kids aged 3–6 with cartoons, wildlife photography, and an illustrated animal bedtime story, a perfect match for beginning readers and self-reflective spider monkeys. Zoobies, the youngest member of the family, surprises readers aged 3 and younger with its lift-the-flap and peek-a-boo features and can survive the wear and tear of super-strong baby hands with its durable, toddler-tough pages.
- Animal magazines teach youngsters about habitats, anatomy, and socialization
- Vibrant full-color photographs and illustrations
- Puzzles and cartoons to challenge growing brains
- Zoobies recommended for ages 0–3; Zootles recommended for ages 3–6; Zoobooks recommended for ages 6–12
“I'm a 3rd grade teacher and these magazines are great for my class”
“My kids love these magazines. They're simple enough for my oldest to read and for my youngest to understand as well. The activities included aren't too complicated...”
“My kids love these magazines. They're simple enough for my oldest to read and for my youngest to understand as well. The activities included aren't too complicated and the kids enjoy them.”
“I had zoo books when I was little and loved them. We got the first issue a couple if weeks ago and it's a great magazine for children! ”