After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your Groupon voucher to complete redemption. See voucher for more information.
Choose Between Two Options
- $10 for a one-year subscription to Zoobooks (10 issues; ages 6–12), Zootles (6 issues; ages 3–6), or Zoobies (6 issues; ages 0–3) (a $29.95 value)
- $19 for a two-year subscription to Zoobooks (20 issues), Zootles (12 issues), or Zoobies (12 issues) (a $59.90 value)
All one-year and two-year subscription orders will receive a bonus that includes wildlife stickers, an animal poster, and access to digital editions.
Zoobooks, Zootles, or Zoobies Magazines
The pages of Zoobooks and its sister magazines excite the minds of pint-size animal lovers with facts and photographs of winged, scaly-skinned, and furry-faced creatures. As a guide for children aged 6–12 to the world's most fascinating animals, birds, reptiles, and insects, each issue of Zoobooks unfurls to 20 full-color pages of lifelike animal drawings, photographs of animals in their natural habitats, puzzles, and anatomy diagrams.
Zootles hones in on kids aged 3–6 with cartoons, wildlife photography, and an illustrated animal bedtime story, a perfect match for beginning readers and self-reflective spider monkeys. Zoobies, the youngest member of the family, surprises readers aged 3 and younger with its lift-the-flap and peek-a-boo features and can survive the wear and tear of super-strong baby hands with its durable, toddler-tough pages.
- Animal magazines teach youngsters about habitats, anatomy, and socialization
- Includes stickers, a poster, and digital subscription
- Vibrant full-color photographs and illustrations
- Puzzles and cartoons to challenge growing brains
- Zoobies recommended for ages 0–3; Zootles recommended for ages 3–6; Zoobooks recommended for ages 6–12
Tips from Groupon Customers
“Great nonfiction reading for kids...very colorful and interesting...just enough information to peak their interest and stimulate their curiosity to learn more.”
“Great magazine..perfect to encourage reading.”
“My kids love these magazines. They're simple enough for my oldest to read and for my youngest to understand as well. The activities included aren't too complicated...”
“My kids love these magazines. They're simple enough for my oldest to read and for my youngest to understand as well. The activities included aren't too complicated and the kids enjoy them.”