Jupiter: A User’s Guide
Keywords: 19th Century Building | Two-Level Beer Garden | House-Brewed Beers | Wood-Fired Pizza | Live Jazz
* Appetizer: beer and cheese fondue made with house lager
* Pizza: the Triton—house-made fennel pork sausage, mozzarella, sweet onions, fresh basil, and marinara
* Beer: Jupiter Red Spot Ale
Where to Sit:
* Indoors: grab a spot in the main room, which exudes vintage European charm with pressed-tin walls, a copper-topped bar, and seating made out of antique church pews
* Outdoors: gather around the fire pit on the lower level of the spacious two-level beer garden
When to Go: Thursday–Saturday, when the restaurant hosts live jazz
Linguiça: a type of spicy sausage originally from Portugal, which is usually made from smoke-cured pork seasoned with paprika and garlic.
Kölsch: first brewed in Cologne, this pale yellow German lager known for its prominent hop flavor.
While You’re in the Neighborhood
Before: Browse a carefully curated selection of vintage and designer apparel, shoes, and accessories at James Rowland Shop (2447 Dwight Way).
After: Grab dessert at Cinnaholic, known for their fresh, vegan cinnamon rolls with inventive toppings, such as cream soda frosting and brownie chunks (2132 Oxford St.).