The 18-hole course at The Golf Club of Bucyrus fans out over a rolling expanse of leafy terrain that’s home to ravines, lakes, and one winding river. Originally established by a group of local businessmen in 1925, it remained a nine-hole course for nearly 70 years, until architect Barry Serrafin wove nine more holes into the mix in 1992. After finishing a round and the ceremonial cutting down of the 18th pin flag, players can set down their sticks and head to the Bogey Grill, where they’ll find a stocked bar and a back porch set up with dining tables and rocking chairs.
Course at a Glance:
* 18-hole, par 72 course
* Total length of 6,773 yards from the back tees
* Course rating of 74.1 from the back tees
* Course slope of 139 from the back tees
* Four sets of tees per hole