Colbert Trading Co. occupies a historic place in the town's history. Built in 1885, it was formerly a post-office, general store, and home to popular resident and postmaster, Mr. Colbert. Colbert was actually so well loved, the town renamed itself in his honor. And while Colbert Trading Co.'s staff, its services, and its town's name have changed, the building's role as a community anchor has persevered. Today, the staff serve up pizzas, sandwiches, and espresso to keep community stomachs full and scoop ice cream onto cones to keep community minds busy with brain freeze. Guests can take their food to go, or get comfy in a dining room outfitted with a big-screen TV and free Wi-Fi. Colbert Trading Co. also retains its original function as a convenience store, selling snacks and home goods, too.