The focus of Mark Vacker Photography is people. Whether it is a family portrait, a wedding, images of a baby, or a model at a studio session, I strive to find that unique look each person can deliver. Your look, your personality, and most of all, your emotions are important in creating unforgettable images.
We provide a complete high class, exclusive service of publicity production directed to companies, products, artists, models, new talents and anyone who wishes to create a new image or improve their existing one. A full production takes place for every single project, no matter how big or small.
For $59, today's side deal gets you a three-hour photography session, a professional makeup and hair session, and one retouched image on CD and a 10"x8" print from Image 1st in the Miami Fashion District, a $197 value. There is no limit on Groupon purchases with this deal, and a friend or significant other can join in on the fun for no additional charge (the $50 couples' fee is waived for this deal, giving this Groupon a value of up to $247).
Each session (option 1) includes a full three-hour makeover and photo experience with an on-staff professional hair stylist and makeup artist and a skilled photographer that’s experienced at snapping reels of fetching images. Up to three outfit changes can be made during the session. The professional picture-takers will skillfully coax your most flattering face from your head and the prettiest pose from your person during the session, which can be scheduled Monday through Saturday with flexible hours and takes place in a striking studio with 40 intriguing set-up environments. To ensure your flattened façade is fully fine-tuned, you will receive one professionally retouched image on CD and a 10"x8" print of it (view samples of Image 1st's work here). Additionally, the studio's fancy facilities include a full kitchen and wireless Internet access.
There is an additional charge for outdoor photo shoots.
Image 1st Miami has been featured by Miami.com. Five Google Mappers give it an average of five stars. Client testimonials are also available at Image 1st's website.
- It’s that simultaneous building of your confidence as they make you feel relaxed and entertaining you with creativity that makes Image 1st unique. No one is yelling instructions here. No ego-driven photographers in sight -- just friendly attitudes and welcoming smiles. – Fred Gonzalez, Miami.com
- I AM SPEECHLESS!!. I honestly have never shot with anyone else and looked so good! And believe me, I've done a lot of shoots! Best photographer!!! The styling and treatment, incredible. – debbie, Google Maps
- You guys treated me like a princess. I came for pictures and left with a once in a lifetime experience. – Andreina Zancudo, testimonial
For close to two decades, photographer Carlos Osorio has been preserving family memories at Miami Photo. He has documented more than 400 weddings, and his laid-back, journalistic style has been published in numerous media. Assisted by his wife Sandra, Osorio earned one of WeddingWire.com's Bride's Choice awards in 2009, 2010, and 2011. He turns brides' special days into prints at his own professional lab and converts images into products such as coffee-table albums, canvas prints, or high-resolution vinyl siding. Osorio also captures family portraits, parties, and quinceaňeras, and restores precious photos damaged by the passage of time.
Jump to: Reviews
It's a new decade, and the antiquated days of sitting still for endless hours of portraiture have been usurped by the immediacy of the camera. Today's side deal gets you a photo session, an airbrush makeover, and a 10x13 portrait printed on premium Pearlized Portraits paper from Glamour Shots for $19 (a $119 total value). With three locations to choose from—in Kennesaw, Douglasville, and Buford—you can conveniently schedule an appointment to permanentize your countenance or the collective visage of your family through sturdy and durable photography.
Professional photography offers experience and guidance, which means your pictures won't have any elbows poking out the corner of the frame. Glamour Shots' expert capturers lead the photo session while sharing directorial power with their subject. Bring your own colorful outfits (two to three) and communicate with your photographer so he or she can help you execute your vision. You're even welcome to commemorate a moment or activity in your life by bringing props, such as the newspaper featuring your victory at the Jam Recipe Throwdown or an unripe banana wrapped in lettuce. Plus, the pre-shot makeover is included ($20 value), so your airbrush kit can stay at home. The fruits of your modeling will be your choice of a fantastic 10x13 shot ($69 value) that's printed on premium pearly paper ($30 value). It will make a wonderful addition to any mantle, windowsill, or birthday cake.
The customers in Atlanta are too busy auditioning for the next season of America's Next Top Model to review Glamour Shots, but some Citysearchers in other states found a few minutes to sing its praises:
- Although I was skeptical at first…I decided to go in, not opt for the airbrushing, and just take professional looking photos for my business. Not only was it EXTREMELY FUN, but the results were absolutely amazing!!! By no means would I ever consider myself an attractive man…but when I got my photos, I felt attractive. I felt good about myself. The staff was very professional, very fun, very good at what they do. – businessboy, Citysearch San Diego
- Taking my daughter to this place for her Pictures was the best choice we could had made…I was pleased with the outcomes, the personal there is so helpful and kind they dress her up did the hair…they just new exactly what to do. – pncho33, Citysearch Los Angeles