The following items are expressly prohibited inside ticketed areas:
- Metal, plastic or glass containers of any kind (except for clear, factory-sealed plastic water bottles no larger than 1 liter, juice boxes, insulin containers and baby food). Only one bottle of water per person will be permitted.
- Food items not in adherence to the following policy: All food items must be contained in single serving bags within a soft-sided container or cooler that does not exceed 16" x 16" x 8".
- Hard coolers or ice chests
- Backpacks and bags that exceed 16" x 16" x 8"
- Non-collapsible umbrellas that will not fit in a backpack or bag of the maximum allowed size
- Brooms, poles and staffs of any kind
- Weapons, fireworks and other illegal substances
- Camera lenses in excess of eight inches, tripods and monopods
- Animals (except service animals)
- Beach balls and other inflatable items
- Laser pens and laser pointers
- Baseball bats (other than miniature souvenir bats purchased at The Nationals Baseball Stadium Complex*)
- Alcohol not purchased at The Nationals Baseball Stadium Complex*
- Noisemakers not provided by the Nationals
- Any other item deemed dangerous or inappropriate or otherwise violating the Guest Conduct Policy
View the ballpark's full conduct policy