Atx Lifestyle

12501 Tech Ridge Boulevard, Austin, TX 78753 12501 Tech Ridge Boulevard, Austin Directions
Be the first to recommend this place!
0% of 1 customers recommended

Found yourself saddled with a major household repair? Don't go it alone. Call up ATX Lifestyle in Austin for expert handyman advice and quality service.


1 Tip
Report | 2 years ago
Did come out as they said but gave a price quote for maintenance that was over double what I got it done for. Other company was appalled at the quote these guys gave me for what had to be done. I don't know much about roofing but seemed very high!
Was this helpful?

From Our Editors

What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition? ATX Lifestyle Roofing Division provides all roofing services available in the market from leak repairs, minor shingle repairs, and free estimates to a full roof replacement.

What was the inspiration to start or run this business? ATX Lifestyle Roofing has become the most active roofing company on social media in Texas. We believe that the more informed our customers are, the better decisions they can make. We take care of business with high quality materials, labor, knowledge, and honesty.

What do you love most about your job? ATX Lifestyle Roofing supervises all of the jobs, educates all employees, and holds every single promise we make to our customers. Our rate of satisfaction is 99%, leaving the other 1% to the roofs we haven't take care of.

What is the best reaction you've ever gotten from a customer? Being invited into their lives while we perform our work. To earn their trust is what makes it all worth it.

Explore Nearby
Atx Lifestyle

Groupon has verified that the customer actually visited Atx Lifestyle.