From Our Editors
Five Things to Know About AustiNuts
The packed shelves and displays at AustiNuts prove that there are plenty of healthy alternatives to chips and cookies when you want something to munch on. A protein-packed selection of dry-roasted nuts enables visitors to customize their own trail mixes, while ready-mixed bags boast harmonious flavor combinations. Read on for more about the shop’s nutty nuances:
- Their selection is gargantuan. Almonds, pistachios, peanuts, pecans, and other types of nuts are available in raw, dry-roasted, and flavored varieties.
- The shop avoids oils, additives, and preservatives. Their dry-roasting process relies only on hot air from specially designed ovens, giving their roasted nuts more natural flavor and a crunchier bite than oil-roasted nuts.
- Dried fruits are also their specialty. Shoppers can add a little sweetness to their trail mixes with banana chips, diced papaya, Turkish apricots, and mango slices.
- There are plenty of guilty pleasures, too. Beyond the high-nutrition options, there are also chocolates, gummies, sour candies, and other sugary delights.
- They’ve got you covered for the holidays. Any of the shop’s nuts can be packaged in decorative jars or incorporated into a handsomely arranged gift basket for any occasion.