From Our Editors
In Focus: Delicious Thai
- Neighborhood: UT West Campus, just south of The Drag, making it a perfect spot for hungry students
- The menu: a short and sweet menu filled with egg rolls, shrimp rangoon, soft drinks, and 10 spicy and sweet entrees and soups served with a choice of meat, chicken, tofu, or shrimp
- The portions: Some say huge. Others say HUGE, freakin’ huge, or gigantor, especially when it concerns the pad thai or pad see eiw.
- Be patient: The wait time can be a little hefty during peak hours, due to loyal customers, those hefty portions, and the bustling location.
- Food-truck tip: Text your order in advance for pickup orders to save time. Don’t bother calling—the chefs are too busy cooking to pick up the phone and chat.